Celestolite’s innovative signature ingredient, powdered meteorite, are rich natural minerals due to their natural composition. Scientists state that many minerals make up meteorites, including calcium, magnesium, and silicon. Calcium and magnesium both affect not just bone creation but the health of the whole body. Silicon is well-known as the precursor to collagen creation. When skin ages, or is exposed to the damaging oxidizing effects of daily life, collagen in skin is depleted. Silicon has been found to lead to increased collagen production, and this increased collagen helps skin feel supple and tight.
Vitamins and additional minerals in Celetolite products include Vitamin A, C, and E along with iron and gold. These work synergistically to replenish skin’s nutrient profile for excellent results in the appearance of skin renewing.
The best scientifically researched cosmeticeutical ingredients were studied, and selected for Celestolite collections. DMAE and squalene have been used by celebrities and clinical estheticians for years to nourish and moisturize skin, increase skin elasticity and help even complexion. Collagen and caffeine also boost suppleness and add a glowing freshness to skin.
All of the Celestolite collections feature many botanical extracts, each with their own benefits. Some include:
- Green Tea- this antioxidant helps fight sun and air toxin damage
- Olive Oil- used for millennia, this is an amazing, delicate emollient for all skin types
- Calendula- a floral extract which soothes skin and helps reduce redness
- Aloe- from the well-known plant, this moisturizers and acts as a humectant
- Goji Fruit- a trending super fruit with antioxidant properties
- Acai Fruit- another super fruit, this works to help reduce scar tissue and even tone
- Mangosteen Fruit- a popular fruit extract with healing phytonutrients
- Birch Bark- known to Native American tribes, this extract has potent antioxidant benefits
- Ginger Root- a repairing extract which helps increase blood flow to skin